Homes for sale at Belair at Carolina Lakes homes for sale are either new construction or just like new!
This is a Pulte community that started building in the latter part of 2006.
It’s just rural enough to be eligible for USDA financing, and yet it’s just five minutes from schools and shopping!
Even during the slow down of the real estate market, Belair at Carolina Lakes kept on selling! Why?
- For starters, the flowing floor plans give you enough room for your money! Homes sizes range from 1800-3300 heated square feet, many with very nice upgrades.
- All sidewalks lead to the community amenity center, which offers a nice clubhouse, patio area, a great playground and a wonderful pool.
- LOW TAXES! The neighborhood is located in Fort Mill South Carolina in Lancaster County…not York. Your taxes will be about at third of what you’d pay in Charlotte.
- Top-rated Indian Land schools are just around the corner.
- Belair at Carolina Lakes is approximately seven miles south of the Ballantyne development in Charlotte.
- Within thirty minutes of one of Charlotte’s largest malls-The Carolina Place Mall.
- Prices range from $200K-$350K.
Indian Land Elementary
Indian Land Middle School
Indian Land High School
(The school systems are always growing so this school set up may change).
Find Belair at Carolina Lakes homes for sale, Fort Mill homes for sale, and Belair at Carolina Lakes real estate, using the direct links on this page.
Find Belair at Carolina Lakes homes, Fort Mill homes for sale, Fort Mill SC homes, Belair at Carolina Lakes real estate for sale, Fort Mill SC real estate, Fort Mill real estate, Belair at Carolina Lakes homes for sale.