Belair at Carolina Lakes Homes:
Homes for sale at
Belair at Carolina Lakes homes for sale
new construction or
just like new!
This is a Pulte community that started building in the latter
part of 2006.
It’s just rural enough to be eligible for USDA financing, and yet
it’s just five minutes from schools and shopping!
Even during the slow down of the real estate market, Belair at Carolina
Lakes kept on selling! Why?
1. For starters, the flowing floor plans give you enough room for your
money! Homes sizes range from 1800-3300 heated square feet, many
with very nice upgrades.
All sidewalks lead to the community amenity center, which offers a
nice clubhouse, patio area, a great playground and a wonderful pool.
3. LOW TAXES! The neighborhood is located in Fort Mill South Carolina
in Lancaster County…not York. Your taxes will be about
at third of what you’d pay in Charlotte.
4. Top-rated Indian Land schools are just around the corner.
5. Belair at Carolina Lakes is approximately seven miles south of the
Ballantyne development in Charlotte.
6. Within thirty minutes of one of Charlotte’s largest malls-The
Carolina Place Mall.
7. Prices range from $200K-$350K.
Indian Land Elementary
Indian Land Middle School
Indian Land High School
(The school systems are
always growing so this school set up may change).
Find Belair at Carolina Lakes homes for sale,
Fort Mill homes for sale, and Belair at Carolina Lakes real estate, using the direct links on this page.