1. For starters, the flowing floor plans give you enough room for your
money! Homes sizes range from 1800-3300 heated square feet, many
with very nice upgrades.
2. All sidewalks lead to the community amenity center, which offers a nice clubhouse, patio area, a great playground and a wonderful pool.
3. LOW TAXES! The neighborhood is located in Fort Mill South Carolina
in Lancaster County…not York. Your taxes will be about
at third of what you’d pay in Charlotte.
4. Top-rated Indian Land schools are just around the corner.
5. Belair at Carolina Lakes is approximately seven miles south of the
Ballantyne development in Charlotte.
6. Within thirty minutes of one of Charlotte’s largest malls-The
Carolina Place Mall.
7. Prices range from $200K-$350K.